I woke up one morning and just knew I had to make this!So I sat down, made my sketch to gauge my size by and began to crochet and write.
This pattern is free in my Ravelry store(link is below). I figured since its a Christmas ornament then it could be my gift to you for the holidays.
I used number 10 crochet thread in skin tone, black, gold and yellow. Everything is made with a 1.5 mm crochet hook.It’s all done with simple stitches,and should be a very easy make even for beginners. The trickiest part is the heel on the shoe and while there are plenty of picture in the pattern I have provided a video below to help anyone who may have issues with that part.
Hello all! So excited, I finally got the pattern typed up for my Cow Diaper Cover set. Its been sitting and waiting on me for over a year now. This pattern is a pretty quick make.It calls for about 330 yds of a worsted 4 or aran weight yarn and a 5mm crochet hook. The stitches are pretty straight foward, single crochet, half double crochet, and double crochet.
Hello! Its been a crazy few weeks. I’ve been working on this pattern for my “warmness managed” oversized pocket/shawl/wrap,and to say its been an adventure is and under statement.I’ve had tantrums, frogged, recounted, trashed graphs, plain made myself bonkers, but I’m very pleased with the end result.
If you purchase the pattern from my Ravelry use code Warmness and choose a 2nd pattern for free!
I tried to make this pattern as user friendly as possible. I did away with the graph and wrote it all out so it would be easier for everyone to follow along with. Below are some helpful videos that show the technique I used for the color changes, and working the cable stitches.
If you have any questions or issues please feel free to reach out to me.You can pm me through my Facebook page http://facebook.com/simplyme.hu Also please feel free to share pictures of your work on my page.I love to see what people create from my patterns!
This pattern can be made with or without the hood. I used about 3000 yds of Lion Brand Pound of Love( 2 skeins of gray and 1 skein of black) most worsted weight 4 tarns or aran weight will work well. I also used a 6mm crochet hook.
I used 2 different types of cable patterns.One on the pockets and one on the trim. The trim sections are made seperate from the body of the shawl and sewn or crocheted on.
I hope you enjoy my pattern! I can’t wait to see your completed work!
Hello all! I finally finished my Day of the Dead masquerade mask pattern!
It took me awhile to complete.I had to get my hands used to the tiny stitches and get a good idea on size.So I did research and a trial run making the mask pictured below.Its a free pattern found on yarnspirations.com
For my pattern, I used #10 crochet thread and a 1.5mm hook.I took inspiration from all the beautiful day of the dead masks I’ve seen for sale in stores lately. I knew I wanted to incorporate a spider web ,so I made that the center of the mask.
It took alot of trial and error to get it added in,but I feel it was worth it.
I tried to use lots of colors,by adding the flowers.I didn’t want to make them to big, I was trying to keep the mask light weight. I also added ribbon and lengths of the thread I used.
I’ve just launched the unicorn pattern on my Ravelry and Etsy!
This pattern is easy to read and follow ,even for the novice crocheter.It works up well in most yarn sizes. I’ve used a worsted 4/aran weight, a worsted 3/dk weight,and a worsted 2. It just depends on how big or small you want your unicorn to be.The unicorn pictured is made with Lion Brand pound of love and a 4mm hook.
Hello all!I’ve been very busy in the craft room this month.So many ideas,so little time.
About 2 years ago I had a customer request I make a few unicorns for her.She told me what she desired and the Unicorn pictured above was born.Ive made her several times since then,but just recently I have gotten around to actually writing a pattern out for her.
As I was working on writing the pattern up,I thought to myself,this pattern would also make a cute dragon,so of course,I got side tracked,and had to experiment.
Today I have finally gotten back on track.My Unicorn pattern is finished and ready for testing.So it will be available on my Ravelry and Etsy soon.
The dragon,made from the unicorn base pattern, should be ready in about 2 weeks.
Enjoy your week and look for my blog post in the next day or two about the release of my unicorn pattern!